Dr. Ramirez widely respected reputation has grown primarily because of his precise surgical judgment, and superior technical skills. His attention to detail, willingness to give the time and personal attention that patients seek in order to feel comfortable and secure in their decision to undergo cosmetic plastic surgery, is what makes him one of a kind. Doctor Ramirez is Bilingual.
Education & Training
Licensing and Certification
Physician: State of Florida Dept. of Professional Regulation. Controlled Substance Registration Certificate – US Dept. Justice. Diplomate of the American Board of Abdominal Surgery. Associate of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
University of Havana School of Medicine. – Doctor of Medicine. 1964 – 1970 Residency in General Surgery. Joaquín Albarran Teaching Hospital. 1974 – 1978 Specialist in General Surgery. Joaquín Albarran Teaching Hospital. 11978 – 1980 Fellow in Cardiovascular Surgery. St. Francis Hospital – Miami Beach. 1984 – 1986 Course of Physicians in Exile. 1987
- Cosmetic Surgery & General Medicine 2002 – Present. M&L Medical Institute Miami, Fl.
- Medical Director (Cosmetic Surgery) 2002 – Present. Camilla Cosmetic Institute Miami, Fl.
- General Surgery Privileges 1997 – Present. Larkin Community Hospital Hialeah, Fl.
- General Surgery Privileges 1995 – Present. Palm Springs General Hospital Hialeah, Fl.
- Medical Director 2001 – 2002. Delta Care Center Miami, Fl.
- Cosmetic Surgery 1999 – 2001. Picasso Clinic
- General Practice and General Surgery 1991 – 1999 10021 SW. 40 Street – Miami, Fl.
Froilan Eduardo Ayoroa. Surgical Assistan – Certified (SA-C) As a surgical assistant, Dr. Ramirez has Froilan Eduardo Ayoroa, certified by American Board of Surgical Assistant. Dr. Ayoroa is an Aesthetic Surgeon in Bolivia and Brazil, is member of the Iberic and Latin-American Federation of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and has a broad experience in the field.